The 2018 Women’s Leadership Forum Conference
Please join the Democratic National Committee for the 2018 Women's Leadership Forum Conference and Women Will Vote Dinner. Details below.
Thursday, May 17, 2018
12:00 PM – 5:00 PM | Women’s Leadership Forum Training
5:30 PM – 7:30 PM | Welcome Reception featuring Secretary Hillary Rodham Clinton
Friday, May 18, 2018
8:30 AM – 4:00 PM | Women’s Leadership Forum Conference
6:00 PM – 9:00 PM | Women Will Vote Dinner featuring Senator Kamala D. Harris (Location TBA)
901 Massachusetts Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20001
All events with the exception of the Women Will Vote Dinner will be held at the Marriott Marquis. For your convenience, group rates are available at the Marriott Marquis and the Pod Hotel DC. Booking information will be sent upon RSVP.
For questions, please contact Jessica Henry at WLF@dnc.org
By clicking on the "Donate Now" button above you confirm that the following statements are true and accurate:
- I am a United States citizen or a lawfully admitted permanent resident.
- This contribution is not made from the general treasury funds of a corporation, labor organization or national bank.
- This contribution is not made from the treasury of an entity or person who is a federal contractor.
- This contribution is not made from the funds of a federally registered foreign agent.
- I am not a minor under the age of 16.
- The funds I am donating are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
Donating Monthly: Click here to make a recurring donation.
Americans Abroad: Click here to make a donation.
Edit Recurring: Already have an existing monthly contribution that you need to edit? Click here to do so.
Contributions or gifts to the Democratic National Committee are not tax deductible.
Federal law requires us to use our best efforts to collect and report the name, mailing address, occupation and name of employer of individuals whose contributions exceed $200 in a calendar year.
By providing your phone number (home or mobile), you are consenting to receive calls, including automated calls, to that number from the DNC.