The 2019 Women’s Leadership Forum Conference
Please join the Democratic National Committee for the 2019 Women's Leadership Forum Conference.
With special guests:
Speaker Nancy Pelosi | Vice President Joe Biden | Senator Elizabeth Warren | Senator Tammy Duckworth | Senator Kirsten Gillibrand | U.S. Representative Cindy Axne | U.S. Representative Sharice Davids | U.S. Representative Veronica Escobar | U.S. Representative Abby Finkenauer | U.S. Representative Deb Haaland | U.S. Representative Jahana Hayes | U.S. Representative Katie Hill | U.S. Representative Chrissy Houlahan | U.S. Representative Elaine Luria | U.S. Representative Debbie Mucarsel-Powell | U.S. Representative Katie Porter | U.S. Representative Ayanna Pressley | U.S. Representative Mikie Sherrill | U.S. Representative Elissa Slotkin | U.S. Representative Haley Stevens | U.S. Representative Abigail Spanberger | U.S. Representative Lauren Underwood | MJ Hegar | Valerie Jarrett | Amy McGrath | Stephanie Schriock | Neera Tanden.
More special guests to be announced.
Wednesday, October 16 and Thursday, October 17, 2019
Address upon RSVP | Washington, D.C.
To make a recurring contribution, click here.
For questions, please contact Blaire Goodrick at WLF@dnc.org
By clicking on the "Donate Now" button above you confirm that the following statements are true and accurate:
- I am a United States citizen or a lawfully admitted permanent resident.
- This contribution is not made from the general treasury funds of a corporation, labor organization or national bank.
- This contribution is not made from the treasury of an entity or person who is a federal contractor.
- This contribution is not made from the funds of a federally registered foreign agent.
- I am not a minor under the age of 16.
- The funds I am donating are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
Donating Monthly: Click here to make a recurring donation.
Americans Abroad: Click here to make a donation.
Edit Recurring: Already have an existing monthly contribution that you need to edit? Click here to do so.
Contributions or gifts to the Democratic National Committee are not tax deductible.
Federal law requires us to use our best efforts to collect and report the name, mailing address, occupation and name of employer of individuals whose contributions exceed $200 in a calendar year.