Join The Democratic National Committee For The African American Leadership Summit In Atlanta
The Democratic National Committee, Chair Tom Perez, DNC Black Caucus Chair Virgie M. Rollins, Deputy National Finance Chairs Shefali Razdan Duggal, Daniel Halpern, Barbara Armand Kushner & Diane Robertson, AALC Co-Chair Adjoa B. Asamoah, and DNC Officers Michael Blake, Karen Carter Peterson, Jaime Harrison, and Lorna Johson cordially invite you to the African American Leadership Summit in Atlanta.
Dr. JP & Maggie Austin
Governor Roy Barnes
Dr. Stephen and Arnika Dawkins
Daniel and Sonya Halpern
Stephen Hightower & Bernita McCann
Details & RSVP Below:
Thursday, June 6
7:30 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. Prayer Breakfast
9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Summit
Address Upon RSVP | Atlanta, GA
For more information, please contact Augusto Goncalves at GoncalvesA@dnc.org
To request a reasonable accommodation for disability, please contact Ted Jackson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 854-1626 no later than June 1, 2019 at 6:00pm ET.
By clicking on the "Donate Now" button above you confirm that the following statements are true and accurate:
- I am a United States citizen or a lawfully admitted permanent resident.
- This contribution is not made from the general treasury funds of a corporation, labor organization or national bank.
- This contribution is not made from the treasury of an entity or person who is a federal contractor.
- This contribution is not made from the funds of a federally registered foreign agent.
- I am not a minor under the age of 16.
- The funds I am donating are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
Donating Monthly: Click here to make a recurring donation.
Americans Abroad: Click here to make a donation.
Edit Recurring: Already have an existing monthly contribution that you need to edit? Click here to do so.
Contributions or gifts to the Democratic National Committee are not tax deductible.
Federal law requires us to use our best efforts to collect and report the name, mailing address, occupation and name of employer of individuals whose contributions exceed $200 in a calendar year.